Friday, April 23, 2004

Feminism 

Just a tot abt Jane Eyre. Been having to study quite alot abt this "heroine" lately. We are supposed to admire her, rite, and write a three page essay on how her characteristics deems our respect? A great symbol of feminism... strong woman not to be beaten by men... The de-mythifying of "the knight in shining armour" and all dat?
Well, actually. i don like Jane Eyre. In fact, i don really see much i admire in her. I don like Feminism. I don subscirbe to it, and i most prob never will. Sorry to all u pple who are saying "we ladies should stand together!!!"

I don deem feminism as strong. No way. They prob just cant accept the fact dat god created Adam before Eve. Or that Eve was part of Adam. They want them to change roles, or at least equality, although they were never meant to do the same things and be equal. A female has her duties, just like a man does. A female has qualities a man doesn, just like a man doesn have some qualities in-built in a female.

Nothing is unfair here.

I am happy letting the guys lead. I don care if its unfair that its seldom to see female council presidents. Seriously. You don have to lead in everything to prove that you are strong in character. Keep that in mind.

*actually eh... sorry if it doesn make sense. *
Joyce at 10:30 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*